Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Travelogues

I have recently come to believe that I was born to be a nomad, of sorts. Apart from my upbringing in a number of countries and cities/towns, I've also had the good fortune to travel to exotic and far-flung countries and experience new and interesting things, on a fairly regular basis. 

Traveling is a shared passion or interest, for us. While we do manage to take a number of pictures, one thing we always intended to do, but didn't, was to write travelogues for our travels. It somehow never happens! Today, I've decided to change that. Of late, I have been having more time on my hands than I've been used to in a long while (touch wood). I decided that I must make use of that! So begin the travelogues. I do hope I can post frequently enough - and of course, that I travel enough to post frequently! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment